Miss Vickies Cleavage?

This is a Miss Vickies potato chips bag. Look at it closely. Notice the lace with the bow in the middle directly above the word “JALAPENO”? Now to me, that looks like the lace along the top of a woman’s blouse. And if that’s a woman blouse… then doesn’t the “V” in Vickies look suspiciously like cleavage? I’ve presented this idea to several people and everyone thinks I’m just obsessing about breasts.
So what do you think? Is the “V” cleavage or not?

UPDATE!!
Fellow blogger, Hairy Carrot, informed me that the Land O Lakes Indian girl has a very sagging set of breasts herself. Apparently those aren’t her knees sticking out from under her dress. Using some surgical skills I picked up from Dr.90201, I was able to do a little augementing of my own. (cutting her knees out and setting then over the box of butter she’s holding) See the before and after pictures below.

Before:
After:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Miss Vickies Cleavage?

1. Hairy Carrot says:

I didn’t see the cleavage, but I have done the old Land O’ Lakes butter trick. You cut out the knees from the lil’ indian girl and replace the box she’s holding with them. Looks like her boobs. Great fun for the kids, too.

2. Rebekah says:

I think I may have wet my panties when I saw this. If I were wearing panties. Love it!

3. Anonymous says:

This is the subliminal messaging talked about in Advertising and Marketing classes… you are very observant. I would give you an “A” in Advertising.

4. Anonymous says:

I think you have a Freudian problem.

5. Mike says:

if the lace is from a ladies blouse, then it would be the neck line, and unless things have changed a lot anatomically since I have been married, then cleavage is still below the neck line, not in the middle of it. so unless her boobs are coming out of her neck, I have to think you have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! to much time on your hands… LOL LOL LOL ROTFLMAO

6. Anonymous says:

the designer intended this when he created the logo back in the day – nice splice job, i tried this digitally 3-4 years ago and was unimpressed with my result – yours looks much better

7. Djlazyboy says:

I saw this demonstrated in a handbook from 90's. It was like a Beavis and butthead handbook. I never actually did the deed until tonight but I knew about it. I assume you picke it up from the same source.